FRP Grating is a plastic grating that is reinforced with fiberglass. Weave together into a mesh and manufactured by casting with Resin Polymer into the same piece, the whole sheet is lighter, can withstand more force than cast iron, does not rust, does not crack and corrosion Resistant to chemical corrosion Good odor protection It can be used for all kinds of purposes, complete such as partitions, openwork panels, decorative partition walls. Facade shrouds, office building panels Balcony vents, guardrails, perforated grille
Which has the following outstanding features;
- Not rust, no corrosion, no cracking, heat and UV light resistant, resistant to chemical corrosion such as caustic soda, Borax, sulfuric acid, etc.
- The service life is more than 30 years depending on the nature of use such as the frequency of exposure to chemicals near the sea or use in high temperatures.
- You can choose the color to match the environment. Or make a Safety Zone by using eye-catching colors such as yellow, blue, gray, black, green, etc.
- Insulation Material: insulator, non-conductive, not a blue conductive Prevent electric shock.
- Lighter than steel But can bear high strength like general steel It makes moving, installation and maintenance faster and easier.
- Good weight gain It has high toughness, thanks to the reinforced fiberglass, it is more resistant to impact than steel or plastic grating.
- The price is similar to the cast iron. Higher than galvanized steel, but FRP has no problem of being stolen. Because it cannot be sold in the market, buy old things, does not rust, does not crack from sunlight, UV rays, tough, can withstand strength like light-weight steel, can be cut into shape.
- Fiber surface texture is high definition. Close tightly Like having a built-in rubber seal Good odor protection No problems with bending Completely silent when the car passes the surface. Insulating (non-conductive), heat and UV resistant, unbreakable like plastic ABS, PVC, poly sheet.